TRAINING FOR TRAINERS (TOT)
In this TOT course, you will learn best practice for your for being a professional trainer.
This is the best introductory course for a professional who aspires to get trainings methodologies and processes.
- Getting to know each other
- Customizing Excel
- Introduction to training. Who is trainer and what is a training?
- Adult learning. How do we learn?
- Training 3D. Foundation of instructional design
- Training Need assessment
- Goal setting
- Effective training tool selection
- Proper sequence and program development
- Training delivery
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Training evaluation
- Theoretical exam
- Final project presentation
• The training will be highly interactive with participants taking part in role-plays, discussions, exercises and group work where appropriate.
• These workshops cater for a group of up to 12 participants.