SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
In this 5 days Supply Chain Management and State Purchasing legislation (tender, quotation and request for information) courses, you will learn best practice for preparation various tender documentation for governmental and non-governmental bodies.
This is the best introductory course for a professional who aspires to prepare tender proposal documentation in technical and financial aspects.
- Purchasing plan
- What is tender procedure
- What is RFQ, RFI, RFP?
- State purchasing legislation
- Local and internal bid process
- International bid process (UNDP, World Bank, FAO and etc)
- Methodology of RFP preparation
- Consortium in bid process
- What is subcontractor in the bid process
- Supply chain Management
- Tender procedure management
- What is Project Management
- Stages of Project Management in the bid
- Kind of bids / tenders
- How to win tender
• The training will be highly interactive with participants taking part in role-plays, discussions, exercises and group work where appropriate.
• These workshops cater for a group of up to 12 participants.