Upon completion of this course in sales skills, you & your staff will be able to set personal goals to sales success & use a series of practical sales skills to increase your selling potential.
This sales training course is aimed at people who are new to selling or who need to update their sales skills. This sales skills training course will help improve the skills of staff at all levels within the workplace e.g., managers, team leaders, supervisors, and front line staff.
- Introduction, the 80:20 Rule
- The Perfect Salesperson
- Goal Setting
- Build Trust
- Ask the Right Questions
- Engage the Customer
- Be Specific
- Make Your Customer Smarter
- Maximize Your Efficiency
- Catch Yourself Doing it Right
- Know Your Products
- Develop a Competitive Advantage
- Handle Objections
- Ask for the Business
- Follow Up After the Sale
- Apply the Skills in Your Role
• The training will be highly interactive with participants taking part in role-plays, discussions, exercises and group work where appropriate.
• These workshops cater for a group of up to 20 participants.