CONSULTATIONS ON IMPLEMENTATION OF A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISO 9000 series)
The main types of consulting work on the implementation of the Quality Management System:
-Evaluation audit of the quality management system. Analysis of existing documentation and organization work practices to determine compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001;
- Identification of processes, construction of a Quality Management System Model, construction of a Matrix of responsibility;
- Formation of quality service and identification of responsible for the development and implementation;
- Development of the Policy and the Goals in the field of quality, their structuring by divisions;
- Development of Quality Manual, enterprise standards, process maps, record forms;
- Definition of performance criteria for the identified processes;
- The introduction of the developed materials in the activities of the enterprise;
- Conducting internal process audits;
- Collection of data (information) from the divisions in accordance with the established criteria and the adopted Quality Objectives;
- Management performance analysis of the Quality Management System;
- Closing all inconsistencies before conducting a certification audit.
Consulting services can be provided in the form of individual consultations or in the form of complex development and implementation of a Quality Management System in an enterprise.